The flexibility of the Jozi Power package is mostly defined by its state-of-the art control system.
The control package allows the gensets to:
- Run as single units or in groups
- Synchronise automatically when safe to do so
- Be used in standby applications to start automatically when the grid/alternative power source fails
- Run in parallel with the grid/alternative power source
- Accept high loads in a short period of time with rapid multi-engine synchronisation
The Jozi Power gensets are designed to work as single units, but the package really comes into its own when deployed in groups to provide power in the 3MW-20MW range.